Friday, May 28, 2010

I want another beer...

Today Kristen - my fiance - woke me up too darn early (8:17 am to be exact). Yes, that's too early for me. Pretty much everybody tells me I better sleep now before I the baby comes. We went to Cheesecake Factory right by the beach - what can I say, we were hungry... just kidding, checking it out for the wedding location next year. It was cool but nothing to write home about.

Worked at Cabo today - I'm working as a consultant chef for the SoCal restaurant chain, fixing up their menu and training the cooks and kitchen managers. I've been doing it for about a month and a half, lots of hours but it's okay. A little frustrating at times but so far it's going okay. The cooks did well today, I was glad.

Aaron - my best friend and movie business partner - sent me Final Cut Studio 3. I installed it yesterday. I felt like a kid at a candy store... good stuff.

Kristen went to First Look to get some footage from when I proposed and got a 3D sonogram of the baby... he kind of looks like me... poor kid... a fellow coworker said "he looks like you, but don't worry, he'll get better looking with time" lol.

I'm tired but feeling somewhat happy today... my neck hurts, don't know why.

I gotta say it was a good day...


A picture of Christian and a random picture I found on my Mac.



No comments:

Post a Comment